Would you like help using computers and the internet?
Make an appointment with our Digital Buddy who can offer free, one to one, support.
Digital Buddies can:
- Support learners to use computers/laptops independently in the library for the first time – this will cover booking computer time, logging on/off, promoting the use of library virtual services and membership
- Support learners to practice using hand-outs/worksheets provided by the library
- Support learners to undertake basic computing tasks including:
- File management – opening, closing, editing, saving and printing files
- Navigating and searching the internet
- Using email and attachments
- Basic use of MS Word
Generally available : Tuesday 2pm-4pm, Thursday 2pm-4pm and Friday 10am-12noon
To see exactly what a Digital Buddy can offer and when sessions are available at this and other libraries please check our Digital Buddy page.