Passenger Assistants are required to accompany and assist our special needs passengers during their transportation.
Passenger Assistants typically work a split day of two to three hours in the morning, and two to three hours in the afternoon.
We offer :
- Passenger Assistants are paid is £7.87 per hour
- 28 days paid holiday, which includes Bank Holidays – holiday for part-time contracts are calculated pro rata
- Sick pay is also included for all staff – one month full pay and one month half pay with staff on casual contracts going straight onto Statutory Sick Pay
- Full-time, part-time and flexible contracts depending on WCT requirement at the time of application
We provide :
- First aid training
- Specialist training is provided as required
Successful applicants will be subject to disclosure and barring checks.
Why not join our team, and give something back to your community!