We are currently recruiting Community Drivers.
WCT offers very good rates of pay
- Community drivers are paid £11.26 per hour
- Full uniform is provided
- Stakeholder pension scheme which is open to all employees
- 28 days paid holiday, which includes Bank Holidays – holiday for part-time contracts are calculated pro rata
- Sick pay is also included for all staff – one month full pay and one month half pay with staff on casual contracts going straight onto Statutory Sick Pay
- Full-time, part-time and flexible contracts depending on WCT requirement at the time of application
- Successful applicants will be subject to disclosure and barring checks.
No prior experience is required as WCT provides full training, including:
- Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme (MiDAS)
- First aid
- Manual handling
- Specialist training is also provided as required.
You must have passed your car driving test before January 1997 or hold a D1 driving license to be a community driver.