With the push to achieve zero emissions, many transport organisations are moving to fully electric vehicles. Electric (EV) vehicles are still relatively new in the UK.
Our EV driving course is designed to help you understand the differences between internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicles and electric vehicles, so you can be confident you are getting the most from your new vehicle.
The course focuses on the following key elements:
- Differences between an EV and an ICE powered vehicles
- Differences in performance and power delivery compared to ICE (Internal Performance characteristics of your specific EV)
- EV history
- Planning and observation – reading the road ahead
- Dispelling myths
- EV Range Anxiety
- Acceleration sense and throttle use in EVs
- Vehicle efficiency & driving techniques to maximise battery range
- Charging of your EV