There are many potential benefits of MiDAS including:
- Enhanced passenger safety
- Improved passenger comfort
- Increased staff confidence
- Reduced stress on staff
- Potential reduction in vehicle running costs
- Potential reduction in insurance premiums
MiDAS certificate for minibus drivers
There are two certificates which can be achieved:
If you undertake the basic training then you will receive a certificate which enables you to drive standard (non-wheelchair accessible) minibuses only.
The MiDAS certificate for minibus drivers will enable you to drive the minibus of other MiDAS members without needing to be re-assessed.