Our EV driving course is designed to help you understand the differences between internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicles and electric vehicles, so you can be confident you are getting the most from your new vehicle.
The course focuses on the following key elements:
- Differences between an EV and an ICE powered vehicles
- Differences in performance and power delivery compared to ICE (Internal Performance characteristics of your specific EV)
- EV history
- Planning and observation – reading the road ahead
- Dispelling myths
- EV Range Anxiety
- Acceleration sense and throttle use in EVs
- Vehicle efficiency & driving techniques to maximise battery range
- Charging of your EV
Our course involves both classroom-based theory and a practical element to ensure a complete understanding.
- Classroom time 1.5 hours
- Practical time 3.5 hours
The course is designed for between 2 and 4 trainees and runs from our Brookwood Centre, Woking.
Please enquire if you require a course to be run from your location.
For further information or to book a course, please email or phone enquires on:
Call to enquire – 01483 724433
Or email by clicking the button