WCT is currently recruiting for a Morning and Afternoon school term time only driver.
WCT offers very good rates of pay
- Community drivers are paid £9.18 per hour
- Full uniform is provided
- Stakeholder pension scheme which is open to all employees
No prior experience is required as WCT provides full training, including:
- Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme (MiDAS)
- First aid
- Manual handling
- Specialist training is also provided as required.
You will require a full UK driving licence with D1 category to be a community driver.
Passenger Assistants are required to accompany and assist our special needs passengers during their transportation.
Thank you for your interest however we are currently not recruiting.
Feel free to return to this page at any time.
Passenger Assistants typically work a split day of two to three hours in the morning, and two to three hours in the afternoon.
We offer :
- Passenger Assistants are paid is £9.18 per hour
- 28 days paid holiday, which includes Bank Holidays – holiday for part-time contracts are calculated pro rata
- Sick pay is also included for all staff – one month full pay and one month half pay with staff on casual contracts going straight onto Statutory Sick Pay
- Full-time, part-time and flexible contracts depending on WCT requirement at the time of application
We provide :
- First aid training
- Specialist training is provided as required
Successful applicants will be subject to disclosure and barring checks.
Why not join our team, and give something back to your community!